1) It's December! Don't forget your cases of water!!
2) We have some freshly butchered farm fresh happy chickens at the gym! They are 6+ lbs, and are selling for $14. Those who have already purchased have thoroughly enjoyed them. We will also most likely have a fresh egg delivery tomorrow.
3) Tomorrow we welcome Gold's Gym Hanover members with our first ever Gold's Gym Exclusive CrossFit Class!! They are offered MWF at 9am-10am. Inbox is if you're interested in getting more info!
4) CFH members are now eligible for membership discounts at Golds. Interested? Let us know.. we'll give you details!
5) This week we honor Mike Jenkins. We will be doing a special memorial WOD on Wednesday. Please make sure you attend.
6) Foundations classes start tomorrow at 7pm! Thinking about trying CrossFit? Now's the time! Inbox us for pricing and instructions to get rolling!
7) Don't forget to like Yoga at Crossfit Hanover on facebook! We have 3 yoga classes per week for members and non members alike! Check it out!
8) Beginning in January 2013, we will be revamping our membership options; this will include some rate changes and the elimination of certain membership options. Current members; any increases in price will not affect you as long as you retain your membership at CFH. New members, you'll have until December 31 to register at our current rates. Details will be given at the gym this week.
9) GIFT CERTIFICATES ARE AVAILABLE for holiday gifts! Let us know if you would like to purchase one.
This coming Thursday (December 5), our WOD will be created to honor Gettysburg Native USMC Sgt. Eric McColley. Sgt. McColley was killed in February 2006 when two USMC CH-53 helicopters collided off the coast of Djibouti.
His parents, John and Susan McColley, alongside Gettysburg resident Stan Clark, have created a non-profit foundations called the Sgt. Mac Memorial Foundation. With this foundation, each year, wreaths are created and placed by local supporters on each headstone at Soldier's National Cemetery in Gettysburg on the first Friday of December. Thousands of wreaths are also delivered to the Quantico National Cemetery in Virginia.
This Thursday, @[150166088476140:274:Crossfit Gettysburg] will welcome any and all guests and members who wish to participate in a WOD to honor Sgt. McColley. We are graciously accepting donations on behalf of the Sgt. Mac Memorial Foundation. Please come to the gym prepared to work to honor a local Marine.
Thank you ahead of time any monetary donation you're able to give - your support is greatly appreciated.